Friday, July 5, 2013

Scarf Organizer from Hanger & Shower Curtain Rings

I needed to organize my walk-in closet and after spending an ungodly amount of time on Pinterest, decided on this very simple project which reduced the space where my scarves hang.

Supplies:
Plastic hanger ... on hand
Shower curtain rings ... on hand
Duct tape ... on hand

Everything can be got at a dollar store or Wal-Mart. It would have cost about $3.

Process:
I followed the directions I found here at Inexpensive Scarves Holder. It was really easy, fast and came out adorable thanks to the pink Hello Kitty tape I used.

Results:
Here's the end result without scarves.


Here's the end result with scarves, gloves etc.
And I have plenty of room for more stuff!
Good luck on your own endeavors!
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment